O2 Waterproof Trail 20k Woman
The O2 Waterproof Trail Jacket Woman is a light, waterproof (20,000 mm), breathable (20,000 g/m2 24h) and 100% windproof jacket. A garment designed in a female pattern for trail running and in only 180g of weight. Made with O2 membrane 2.5 layer and 100% taped seams, waterproof YKK™ AquaGuard® zippers and it is also foldable in its own pocket. Ideal for training and competition.
FAST&LIGHT - 180g (S)
Trail running, skimo
Sphere Vision system hoodie, adjustable in two axes: the hood girds and moves with your head.
Longer back designed to cover you during the lumbar flexion.
Waterproof front YKK™ AquaGuard® zipper.
High-capacity chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard® waterproof zipper.
Foldable in its own pocket.
Chest, arm and back reflective logos.
DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment on the membrane.
- 2.5 layer’s O2 membrane. Composition: 54% Nylon; 46% Polyurethane 59g / m2. Elasticity of 1%. Impermeability: 20,000mm water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2).
Breathable: 20000g/(m2·24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1) - equivalent to a RET <8
- DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellency) repels rain and snow, protecting the garment from water saturation, thus facilitating breathability.
Important: try to avoid deodorants, make-up or sun creams as their chemicals can pollute the membrane chemically generating irreversible damages.
- A (Height): height in cm up straight.
- B (Chest): chest circumference measured at the widest part
- C (Sleeve length): distance from neck to wrist
- D (Waist) circumference at the narrowest part of the waist
- E (Hip) circumference measured using one of the hipbones reference
If you have any doubt about which size would fit you better, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Height||up to 165||up to 172||up to 179||up to 186||up to 193||up to 200|
Information about care and maintenance
No customer reviews for the moment.