Trail running, skimo
- 2.5 layer’s O2 membrane. Composition: 54% Nylon; 46% Polyurethane 59g / m2. Elasticity of 1%. Impermeability: 20,000mm water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2).
- A (Height): height in cm up straight.
- B (Chest): chest circumference measured at the widest part
- C (Sleeve length): distance from neck to wrist
- D (Waist) circumference at the narrowest part of the waist
- E (Hip) circumference measured using one of the hipbones reference
If you have any doubt about which size would fit you better, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Height||up to 165||up to 172||up to 179||up to 186||up to 193||up to 200|
Information about care and maintenance
Trail Running, Skimo
2.5-layer O2 membrane. Composition: 59g/m² 54% Nylon-66, 46% Polyurethane.
Waterproof: 20.000mm Water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2).
Breathability: 20.000g/(m² 24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1) - equivalent to RET<6 (Test Report by independent textile laboratory)
Exterior DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment repels rain and snow, protecting the membrane from water saturation and facilitating its ability to breathe. The DWR treatment also allows the garment to dry more quickly.
Important: try to avoid deodorants, make-up or sun creams as their chemicals can pollute the membrane chemically generating irreversible damages.
The measurements of the following table are in cm.