Tenacious Tape Gear Aid by McNett is an all-purpose, transparent weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes, taping and gashes in almost all kinds of outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what climate conditions appear and leaves no sticky mess. It is easy to apply and care. Tenacious Tape is the best option to repair O2 Waterproof Membrane and eVent fabrics in OS2O’s products.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Transparent, ultra-strong repair tape with an aggressive adhesive
A 7.6cm x 50cm strip of machine washable tape
Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
Makes quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
Sticks to almost any surface without leaving a sticky residue
Provides nearly invisible repairs
Instantly seals leaking seams and stops rips from spreading
Acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
Lightweight and compact
How to use?
1) Clean and dry area to be repaired. Trim loose threads. Join torn edges of material.
2) For smaller repairs, cut tape for appropriate size, allowing overlap of repair of at least 25mm in all directions.
3) Round the edges of tape for best adhesion.
4) Remove paper backing and apply to damaged area over hard, flat surface. May be applied to outside surface or inside surface depending upon cosmetic preference, or both sides for the highest performance repair.
5) After applying, rub with pressure using circular motion from center out. Item may be used immediately. Adhesive reaches full strength in 24 hours.
6) Wait 24 hours after application and you can machine wash without worrying that the repair tape will peel off.