The technical sock OS2O Trail is designed to fit your feet, separating the fingers, reducing blisters and allowing a natural movement. Made to provide lasting protection in fields and inhospitable climates. Its breathable fabric with 39% Coolmax fiber absorbs moisture isolating from the outside environment, which combined with 58% Nylon, provides resistance and durability. Arch support and lightweight Lycra content (3%) guarantee an excellent fit. Outputs ideal for short and medium distance.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Recommended use: Trail running.
1.Anatomical design 5-fingers:
- Dries moisture between the toes and the sole
- It allows the natural separation of the fingers offering a greater range of motion
- Prevents rubbing skin to skin or nails
2.Arch support foot:
- Light compression in the midfoot area that brings stability
- Avoids slight Sock’s movements
3. Heel seamless for comfort
4. Composition: 39% Coolmax, 58% Nylon, 3% Lycra
5. Made in China by OS2O, a specialist in textile and outdoor equipment.