The OS2O Trekking technical sock fits perfectly to your feet, separating the fingers, reducing blisters, and allowing free and natural movement. Very resistant and high boots, ideal for use with boots. Made with highly breathable fabric (40%) Coolmax, with the durability and resistance of Nylon (56%) which combined with the flexibility of Lycra® (4%), create a light, elastic and breathable membrane, ideal for long trekkings.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Recommended use: Trekking, cycling, cross-country skiing, trips, long marches or pilgrimages where the feet suffer or blisters occur ... a clear example is the Camino de Santiago.
1. Anatomical design 5-fingers:
- Dries moisture between the toes and the sole
- It allows the natural separation of the fingers offering a greater range of motion
- Prevents rubbing skin to skin or nails
2. High boot:
- Ideal for use with boot
- Recommended for cold weather mid-mountain
3. Arch support foot:
- Light compression in the midfoot area that brings stability
- Avoids slight Sock’s movements
4. Heel seamless for comfort
- Composition: 40% Coolmax, 56% Nylon, 4% Lycra
5. Made in China by OS2O, a specialist in textile and outdoor equipment.
|on 2017-05-17||El calcetín es de muy buena calidad.. Transpira..y no salen rozaduras... He comprado muchos pares para duras pruebas pero todos tienen un fallo... Se rompe la parte superior del dedo gordo... Por lo demás genial!!|