O2 Waterproof Trail Jacket 30k Woman
The O2 Waterproof Trail Jacket 30k Woman is an ultralight, waterproof, extremely breathable and 100% windproof jacket. Designed for trail running competition or training, it only weights 160 g. Made with 2.5 layer O2 membrane which provides impermeability (20,000mm water column) and breathability 30,000g/(m2·24h). 100% thermo-taped seams and waterproof YKK™ AquaGuard® zippers, it is also highly compressible and foldable in its own pocket.
FAST&LIGHT - 160g (XS)
Trail Running, Skimo, Mountaineering FAST&LIGHT
Outdoor Fit: a comfortable cut, for total freedom of movement, can be worn under a layer.
Cuff with mixed fit, tighter, avoids saturation in the sleeve
Chin-Guard, protected zipper to avoid rubbing against the chin
Vislon™ YKK™ AquaGuard® semi-automatic zippers. It allows locking at any height, ideal for use with a backpack.
Waist adjustment by One hand stopper system
Exterior durable water repellent treatment, DWR
XS Size - 160 g
S Size - 169 g
M Size - 170 g
L Size - 183 g
O2 - 2.5 layers
100% Nylon 60 g/m². Ripstop. Polyurethane monolithic membrane.
Waterproof: 20,000mm of water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2)
Breathability: 30,000g/(m² 24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1)
DWR C6 (Durable Water Repellency) 80/20 treatment.
O2 WP Trail jackets are designed for aerobic activities, subjected to intense use. We have developed a custom fabric for this garment, following our FAST&LIGHT design philosophy, hand in hand with one of the most important textile manufacturers in Japan. We combine a high waterproof/breathable capacity with resistance in an ultra-light fabric (60 g/m2).
Recommended Size (Height/Weight)
For O2 membranes - 2.5 layers follow these recommendations:
1. It is important to wash the garment regularly, especially after having been used in an intense aerobic situation with sweat, or after having been exposed to any chemical substance that could affect its properties.
2. Wash the garment alone or with other breathable waterproof garments. Wash the right side item.
3. Machine wash (never hand wash) in cold water at 30ºC.
4. Do not use fabric softeners.
5. Use liquid detergent, forbidden to use bleach, avoid powder detergents.
6. To increase the duration of the garment and its properties, we recommend the use of specific Nikwax® products.
7. Rinse several times (at least two rinse cycles) if necessary: although it may seem strange, the garment should not smell of soap.