PURCHASE AND SHIPPING CONDITIONS
To place an order means to accept the following purchase conditions.
How to pay
If you choose to make a bank transfer you will receive an e-mail showing the account number of OS2O´s beneficiary´s bank. It should be made payable in EUROS (€).
Please make sure that you state your name and surname. The bank transfer should be carried out within a 3-day period, counting from the day the order was placed; the order will not be considered valid until the transaction has been verified by our bank. We recommend that you send a bank transfer receipt by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the customer will pay any currency exchange fee or bank commission involved if this method of payment is chosen. For bank transfer payments made from countries other than Spain, it is important that any commision applied by the bank of origin is paid by the customer. If this is not the case, OS2O will delay the dispatch of the order until the entire amount is received.
Credit card and PayPal
At the user´s request, credit cards and PayPal can also be used.
Shipping Options and Delivery
OS2O ships with Correos as the usual postal service and DHL as courier, although we keep the right to change the courier and delivery method. In any case, the changes would not, in any way, be detrimental to our customers.
Please note that we are unable to send a shipment to a P.O. BOX.
Pick up your order from our shops
You can now save on shipping costs by collecting your orders from our Madrid, Barcelona or Jaca stores in Spain.
- If the total product cost is 50€ or more, and the shipment goes to Spain or Portugal (except the Canary Islands), the shipping will be paid by OS2O. For other countries, the shipping cost varies. Simulate a purchase to know how much it is for your country.
- The following conditions will apply:
- The shipment will be dispatched by the appropriate courier on the next working day (Monday to Friday) after the order was confirmed, provided there is product availability in stock.
- Bank transfer orders will not be dispatched until the transaction has been verified.
Refunds and exchanges
Our Customer Service Department includes an after-sales service designed to help our clients solve any problems that may arise concerning our products or shipments. This department aims to offer a fast and efficient response to customer queries.
So, if for any reason you are not pleased with your order, you can return the unwanted product within the following 7 working days after the delivery date printed on the delivery order. Please consider the following points before sending it back:
- Make sure the product is in perfect condition and in its original packaging, including all labels. If you want to exchange your product, it is very important that the returned product is posted in a suitable wrapping to prevent damage. If a product does not arrive at our warehouse in perfect conditions due to inappropriate wrapping, the exchange/refund will not be accepted.
- Should the customer receive a damaged product or a mistake in the order, all shipping costs will be paid by OS2O. Otherwise, the shipping cost will have to be paid by the customer. Of course, if you have any query just send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Once the returned goods have been received and their condition checked, OS2O will accept it and will process the corresponding exchange or refund -within a 20-day period- to your bank account or card.