O2 Stellæ Alpine Waterproof Pants
High performance hardshell waterproof pants for technical mountaineering and ski touring. Made with the resistant O2-3 Layer fabric, windproof, waterproof (20,000mm) and extremely high breathability of MVTR: 40,000g/(m²·24h). The O2 Stella Alpine Waterproof Pants have been developed to protect you in the most demanding conditions. Its fit is versatile and thanks to its ¾ length side zippers it can be used as a second or third layer overpants. Harness compatible pockets. Reinforcement fabric in Kevlar® thermo sealed seams, YKK™ AquaGuard® waterproof zippers. Fabric with DWR treatment.
A top of the line garment for alpine adventures in snowy and icy conditions.
FAST&LIGHT - 512g (S)
Custom width waist adjustment
Central zipper (fly usable with gloves)
Harness-compatible leg pockets
¾ double-puller side zipper (no need to remove boots and provides extra breathability)
Inner gusset to fit over any boot, compatible with ski boot buckles
Kevlar® fabric reinforcement for the ankles
YKK™ AquaGuard® waterproof zippers
Top Layer Fit: cut designed for use as a third layer
S Size: 512 grams
M Size: 525 grams
L Size: 541 grams
XL Size: 558 grams
100% Nylon 135 g/m² 40D*40D. High quality polyurethane hydrophilic membrane.
Waterproof: 20,000mm of water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2).
Breathability: 40,000g/(m² 24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1).
DWR C6 (Durable Water Repellency) 80/20 treatment.
Recommended Size (Height/Weight)
|cm / kg||165||170||175||180||185||190|
For O2 membranes - 3 layers follow these recommendations:
1. It is important to wash the garment regularly, especially after having been used in an intense aerobic situation with sweat, or after having been exposed to any chemical substance that could affect its properties.
2. Wash the garment alone or with other breathable waterproof garments. Wash the right side item.
3. Machine wash (never hand wash) in cold water at 30ºC.
4. Do not use fabric softeners.
5. Use liquid detergent, forbidden to use bleach, avoid powder detergents.
6. To increase the duration of the garment and its properties, we recommend the use of specific Nikwax® products
7. Rinse several times (at least two rinse cycles) if necessary: although it may seem strange, the garment should not smell of soap.