O2 Waterproof 20k Full Zipper Pants
Ultralight waterproof pants, designed for ski touring or FAST&LIGHT activities in the rain/snow. Manufactured with the innovative O2 2.9 layer membrane, waterproof (20,000mm H2O column) breathable (20,000g/m²·24h) and totally windproof. Heat-sealed seams, full YKK™ side zippers to put them on quickly without removing skimo or mountain boots. Folds into its own pocket in a very reduced space. A versatile product for high-intensity activities and competitions under the rain/snow.
FAST&LIGHT - 185g (XS)
Skimo, Trail Running
Full leg YKK™ AquaGuard® zippers
Waist with custom width adjustment
One-hand puller for easy-grip back pocket with gloves
Folds into its own back pocketTop Layer Fit: pattern to be worn as a third layer
XS Size - 185 grams
S Size - 189 grams
M Size - 196 grams
L Size - 204 grams
O2 2.9 Layer
60% Ripstop Nylon 40% Polyurethane 20D*20D 68 g/m2
Waterproof: 20,000mm of water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2).
Breathable: 20,000g/(m² · 24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1).
DWR C6 (Durable Water Repellency) 80/20 treatment.
The 20K FULL ZIPPER pants are designed to be used in intense aerobic activities. We have developed a tailor-made fabric for this garment, following our FAST&LIGHT functional design philosophy. Hand in hand with one of the most important textile manufacturers in Taiwan, we have created an exclusive 2.9 Layer functional fabric for skimo pants, with a resistant 20 deniers 100% nylon outer fabric laminated to a 20/20k polyurethane membrane and the innovative 3D printing as an inner layer which adds extra protection to the membrane and resistance to the fabric and allows you to have the functionality of a 3-layer fabric in the weight of a 2.5-layer one.
Recommended Size (Height/Weight)
|cm / kg||155||160||165||170||175||180||185||190|
For O2 membranes - 2.9 layers follow these recommendations:
1. It is important to wash the garment regularly, especially after having been used in an intense aerobic situation with sweat, or after having been exposed to any chemical substance that could affect its properties.
2. Wash the garment alone or with other breathable waterproof garments. Wash the right side item.
3. Machine wash (never hand wash) in cold water at 30ºC.
4. Do not use fabric softeners.
5. Use liquid detergent, forbidden to use bleach, avoid powder detergents.
6. To increase the duration of the garment and its properties, we recommend the use of specific Nikwax® products
7. Rinse several times (at least two rinse cycles) if necessary: although it may seem strange, the garment should not smell of soap.