O2 Waterproof 20k Trail Pants
The O2 Waterproof 20k Trail Pants are ultralight waterproof, breathable and windproof pants, designed for trail running. Manufactured with the 2.5-layer O2 membrane, waterproof (20,000mm H2O column) and highly breathable (20,000g/m²·24h). 100% thermosealed seams, YKK™ AquaGuard® zippers. Foldable into its own pocket, the O2 Pants are ideal for competitions and high intensity training sessions in the rain.
FAST&LIGHT - 121g (XS)
30 cm YKK™ AquaGuard® self-closing zippers
Double adjustment system at the bottom (zip + elastic)
One-hand puller for easy-grip back pocket with gloves
Custom Lace waist adjustment system (elastic + precision lacing)
Folds into its own back pocket
Top layer fit: pattern to be worn over other garments
Exceeds Ultra Trail races mandatory equipment requirements (such as UTMB)
XS Size - 121 grams
S Size - 126 grams
M Size - 131 grams
L Size - 136 grams
XL Size - 141 grams
O2 2.5 layers
66% Nylon 34% Polyurethane, 20D*20D, 63g/m². Ripstop.
Waterproof: 20,000mm of water column (TEST JIS L1092: 2009 - 7.1.2)
Breathability: 20,000g/(m² 24h) (TEST JIS L1099: 2006 METHOD B1).
DWR C6 (Durable Water Repellency) 80/20 treatment.
Note: avoid direct contact with deodorants, makeup or sun creams as they can contaminate the membrane.
Recommended Size (Height/Weight)
|cm / kg||155||160||165||170||175||180||185||190||195|
For O2 membranes - 2.5 layers follow these recommendations:
1. It is important to wash the garment regularly, especially after having been used in an intense aerobic situation with sweat, or after having been exposed to any chemical substance that could affect its properties.
2. Wash the garment alone or with other breathable waterproof garments. Wash the right side item.
3. Machine wash (never hand wash) in cold water at 30ºC.
4. Do not use fabric softeners.
5. Use liquid detergent, forbidden to use bleach, avoid powder detergents.
6. To increase the duration of the garment and its properties, we recommend the use of specific Nikwax® products
7. Rinse several times (at least two rinse cycles) if necessary: although it may seem strange, the garment should not smell of soap.